To be still in the falling pain, a poetic phrase I misheard, conjures images of emotional, personal narratives and best describes my recent work. Death gives life meaning, and exploring these narratives will assist in celebrating the meaningful and mundane within my work as it evolves.
I began painting with oils full time in 2014, and have a background in front-end web development. I was employed as a wide-area network engineer for NASA upon graduation from university.
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science. University of Alabama in Huntsville
- 2018. 28th Annual Holiday Miniatures Show, Group Exhibition, Abend Gallery, Denver, CO.
- 2017. Small Works 2017, Juried Group Exhibition, Main Street Arts Gallery, Clifton Springs, NY.
- 2017. Elevate, Group Exhibition, Townsend Atelier, Chattanooga, TN.
- 2017. Bareback II: Symmetry in Motion, Juried Group Exhibition, Studio C Gallery, Los Angeles, CA.
- 2016. Circle: The Coaster Show, Group Exhibition, Townsend Atelier, Chattanooga, TN.
2017 June. Idiosyncratic Monochromes (#85 Special Edition), PoetsArtists.
To see works in progress, follow me on these accounts.