My little rescue horse, Ziggy, that I adopted in 2003.
I began painting with oils full time in 2014, preferring a loose, painterly brush stroke or palette knife. Previously, since 2001, I created websites, focusing on front-end development and user experience in the application interface.
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science. University of Alabama in Huntsville
Classes and Workshops
- Palette Knife Painting, Mia Bergeron. Jul 11, 18, 25 & Aug 1 2016
- Monthly Group Critiques, Mia Bergeron. Jul-Dec 2016
- Painting Mentorship, Mia Bergeron. Nov 2015-April 2016
- Sketching the Portrait in Oils, Mia Bergeron. Sept 2015.
- Painting Mentorship, Mia Bergeron. May-Sept 2015
- Step by Step Introduction to Oil Painting, Mia Bergeron. 2015
- Plein Air Landscape Workshop, Caleb Goggans. 2014
To see works in progress, follow me on these accounts.